I am beginning to love leftovers. Food. Already cooked. Perfect.
Throw it on some fresh veggies and you’ve got lunch!
Aren’t these roasted purple potatoes GORGEOUS?!
Purple potatoes are very high in antioxidants, but taste just like white or red potatoes.
Another super food: Fresh strawberries!
Drizzled with a little agave nectar.
- Bed of mixed lettuces
- Handful of raw shredded cabbage
- Kocker pickle slices
- Shredded Kerrygold Swiss cheese
- Leftover brown sugar-glazed ham from Easter dinner
- Olives from olive bar + Lindsay low sodium black olives
- Leftover roasted purple potatoes
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil + red wine vinegar + mustard + honey
- Black pepper + light sprinkle of low sodium sea salt
It’s been a busy post-holiday Monday even though I woke up pretty late. I’m glad the day is over. Going to watch whatever Tivo is holding captive. Nite nite!
Do you like throwing leftovers on a salad? It’s awesome. Try it if you haven’t! Works with just about anything… even Thanksgiving leftovers! Mmmm!