Welcome to my new summer sandwich series (that will probably last long beyond summertime, hehe)!!
I’ve mentioned once or twice how I can’t get enough veggie and hummus sandwiches this summer and I’m happy to say that it wasn’t a short-lived phase. I’m still diggin’ the combo and making excellent use of the homemade hummus I made a few weeks ago.
Hummus and Veggie Sandwich
- Poppy seed roll drizzled with red wine vinegar + extra virgin olive oil
- About 1/3 cup homemade hummus
- 2 dill pickle sandwich stackers
- Handful of fresh baby spinach
- Plum tomato sprinkled with Himalayan pink salt and black pepper
Totally amazing combo. I highly recommend the red wine vinegar + EVOO. It lends great flavor to the whole sandwich. Yum.
I have a hair appointment tomorrow and it’s 2:12AM, I should be sleeping! Such a rebel.
What’s kickin’ in your world this weekend?